Thursday, March 4, 2021

Those new Kits have me like...........

 


No analysis or long read post here.  I was really scared that we'd get some whacked out, crazy design.  The new kit is clean, simple, nice. The stripes at the top are a nice touch, and the stars look nice on that new crest.  The new crest actually looks pretty good on this.  I know a lot of people out there are upset by the "rebrand" (B.T.W., adding FC to the end of Houston Dynamo is the weakest attempt at rebranding in the history of MLS.  It's not like we dropped the name "Burn"), but this makes me feel better about it.  I was 1/2 joking we were going to get some crazy 1990's Rockets jerseys (the blue ones, with the stripes and the rocket) but this is classic and simple. 

I would love to see this with the black shorts, that would look mean. That combo would be a nightmare in Houston Summer inside the oven of BBVA, especially on weekend day games when the sun pounds that field. I'm mostly happy to see Darwin back, regardless of what the jersey looks like.  

I'm equally as happy they stuck with the color #ForeverOrange.  Can't wait to see if they changed the secondary kit, and would love to see a third, all white version. What are your thoughts?  Feel free to leave a comment in the comment box.


Thanks for reading.  Stay #ForeverOrange

No comments:

Post a Comment